cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration CRM with Sap Mobile 7.1 (DOE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

Does anyone know if you can integrate CRM with Mobile 7.1 (DOE)?

I'm interested in using a blackberry

Is there any documentation or an example?

Best regards.

Maria Elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you interested in a specific CRM application ?

If you heard about the "Gateway to Netweaver mobile" , that basically brings the SAP CRM Sales application on to blackberry devices using DOE. Mobile Gateway 1.0 is an add-on over NW Mobile .

Check out this link [https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000518422009E/Config_Guide_MGW_SP01_rev.pdf]

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is exactly what I need. But I need something that does not quite understand.

What is the BlackBerry client to settle in?

Does the graphic interface is designed as a aplicaicón MOBILE 7.1, ie with WebDynpro OCA (sca.)?

I understand that the data structures (Dat Object) are those set in the document you sent me, but could add more?

Best Regards

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Blackberry sales client is developed by RIM and I guess it is in Ramp up phase.

check out this [link |http://na.blackberry.com/eng/campaign/SAPcampaign/]

It is not an application developed for default mobile client, it uses a blackberry specific client framework i think.

This blackberry application talks to DOE via webservices exposed.

Since the BB CRM sales application is designed to work with a set of data objects, I do not think you can add more data objects to it in its current form.

The configuration guide in my previous post is all about setting up CRM and DOE systems for working with the blackberry CRM sales client application.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the graphical user interface of the BlackBerry?

How do you design? With what tool works?

Best Regards

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are just trying to setup the BB sales application , then I dont think you need to design anything as the application itself is ready to be downloaded and used. check this [link |http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/subcategories/?userType=2&category=BlackBerrySalesClientforSAP+CRM].

There are certain pre-requisites like a particular version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry MDS Integration Service etc. This is available in the installation guide for BB CRM sales application.

But if your idea is to develop a different application for blackberry for mobilizing SAP CRM using DOE, I am not aware of a blackberry client framework as such that will help you to develop an application in your own way.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We're talking about CRM 2007 integrate with SAP Mobile 7.1, is there integration of CRM 7.0 with SAP Mobile 7.1?

Best regards

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This CRM sales application works on SAP® CRM version 2007

SP04 or later, or SAP CRM version 7.0 SP03 or later. This is mentioned as system requirements in the installation guide of BB sales client.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This link is no longer available. I have the need to implement this RIM solution, but i am not been able to find information about the configurations that i need to do to connect CRM and NetWeaver Mobile.

I understand that in some way i need to "tell" netweaver what services or information can provide to mobile users. I´m new to this so i not shore how that works.

Anyone still has the PDF of the link? I really need it.

Thanks a lot.

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

the documents are available at below location. Please refer to the same.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/subcategories/?userType=2&category=BlackBerrySalesClientforSAP+CRM

Regards

Rohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohith,

Thanks for your fast answer.

I was referring to this link:

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000518422009E/Config_Guide_MGW_SP01_rev.pdf

I thought it was the config guide that would help me integrate CRM with NWM 7.1. In the link you provide me only has the config guide of BlackBerry Enterprise server to CRM mobile. I think that first i need to configure the integration between CRM and NWM 7.1 right?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can install NW 7.1 CRM mobile on the same server (HP-UX) if it already has CRM 7.0 installed (basis 7.01 SP7)?

thank you,

-Serine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You required SAP CRM 2007 system with SP4 or CRM 7.0 system with SP3 and Netweaver Mobile DOE system with 7.1 SP08 and Mobile gateway as SP01 as Add-on on the DOE system.

Apart from this you needs to have Blackberry Enterprise software to make integration with blackberry.

But you can also use Sybase Unwired Platform SUP software as for integration with Iphone and Windows Mobile.

Let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks,

Ripal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripal,

I'm looking for some information on Sybase Unified Platform, can you provide some details about it, i'm specifically looking for iphone solution.

Thanks,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

You needs to have SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform Server) software and Sybase relay server to be installed with SAP Netwever Mobile and SAP CRM system.

You can download an Sybase iPhone applicaiton from appstore free.

You can have demo version and also you can connect with SAP CRM system also.

If you need configuration document you can download it from Sybase website.

I will send you documents.

Thanks,

Ripal