cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEZ sales using ARE1 Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am wrkng for cement industry implementation. Here the client client does the SEZ sales using the ARE1 document. It is allowed as per the excise rules. I have applied the note suggested by SAP for performing the SEZ using ARE1 document.

The issue is:

I create the BOND. When I create the excise invoice, click display balances, and click on pencil button to select the bond. Here it shows only the Deemed exports. The bond option is disabled. When I click on calculate taxes, all the BED, ECS, and Higher Edu Cess values are becoming zeros.

I am using the copied condition types not the standard ones provided by SAP. If I will have to use the standard could you please what are the relavent condition types for

BED %

BED Quantity

ECS%

Secondary Higher EDU Cess %

Please revert if the question is not clear...

Any help wud be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My advise is for SEZ customers maintain country as ZIN In CMR, ZIN is the copy of any overseas country. And now do the complete process.I think this will solve your problems.

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now its showing bond as one of the options but the values are going zero after I have clicked on utilization.

calculate tax button is not getting the values back.

When I click on Utilization I get the message:

No Defaults could be proposed..

Thanks

Pavan P.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT where you can pass the field SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value as 'X' then this issue will be resolved.

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

You rock Man Thanks alot.. Could you please tell me what exactly happened.. Sorry for the ignorance I have very less knowledge as far as CIN is concerned.

What Exactly is supposed to happen when you click on Calculate tax for Exports?

Now we have retained the values present in the billing document.

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan P.