cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS inbound interface & mystics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All! Can anybody explain me what is matter? I was creating LIS inbound interface. The system suggested me event and function group. I generated the interface and pointed out the place for saving in request - personal Z-package. Function module was created too. I could find my new function group through SE84. However when I tried to look own package through SE80, I didn't see new group in it. Whole day I struggled against the problem but all my efforts were without result. And I was very surprised when 3 days later the new function group suddenly appeared in my z-package.

Can anybody explain me what is matter? What is reason 3-day lag?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has nothing to do with LIS or even SD. Check with your Basis admin. Maybe there was something wrong with the object directory entry of the function group or with the package. Normally Basis creates the packages and makes sure they have all the right settings. It is possible that your Basis admin ran something within those 3 days that adjusted the object directory.

Also sometimes there are just plain glitches in SE80. Most of the time log off / log on helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search in package MCS.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, there isn't my function group in MCS. The main question is why the function group suddenly appeared in my package 3 days later?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, now I think that I understand you. When do you generate your infostructure?

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I generated infostructure after generation inbound interface.