cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any one guide me how to get the notifications from the project, based on the project dates. Eg: the project date starts from 01.09.2008 to 30.09.2009, we needs to have a notification saying that project is getting expiring by 30.09.2009 on 15.09.2009.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Karunakaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The question is when the dates are punched the respective information should be flown to responcible entities.

Then this can be addressed by

Claim management with work flow which get automatically triggred.

But only trigering point is when ever the WBS is created or updated with respects to dates then auto notification should be generated, this may require Abap work around

Below link may be use ful .

Regards,

Sameer

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Mar 8, 2010 9:19 AM

SAP help link removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, in SAP we can generate any notification like mail or information or any other message, if any event triggered. This event can be further used in workflow for triggering a notification.

But in case, if you have mentioned with respect to Basic date for finishing date, I hope there is no event triggered when any basic dates are achieved, may be basic start date or basic finish date.

Just check, while execution of your scenario, is there any event triggered when a project expiry date is reached in transaction SWEL. If you find any object types triggered for the same, then you take help of a workflow person to find object method and customize a workflow for the same.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avisek Bhardwaj,

presently we don't have any work flow for our projects. our projects are created based on the quotations we generate from SD module. With the help integration project is automatically triggered in PS,

now please guide me further in creating notifications for its expiry.

Regards

Karunakaran