cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SAP ECC5.0 with AFS ,i am trying to create some forms using smartforms but they are not supporting the afs-grid. so can any body suggest any solution for this.

regards

deepthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

Subset of a master grid.

Using the application grid you determine which of the grid values that you have defined for an AFS material in the master grid are permitted in Purchasing or in Sales and Distribution. Purchase grids and sales grids are always uniquely derived from a master grid and include only

its grid values, if any.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you on AF5.0? your response is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepthi,

You just chek OSS with form name in search criteria and check for latest updates. If you found any then check the form whether those changes were included or not. Some times SAP provide some additional notes for some SAP versions with Code details. If those changes were not found in you form wiht respect to your SAP version then include those changes.

You ahve to import package (like /smb40/ for PO). Ask Your Basis to import this.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAVEENKUMAR GUDURI,

i want to know how 2 import /smb40 package. if u know any info plz let me know. My basis person also dont know about this. if u could guide me regarding this i ll b very thankful to u.

If possible can u send me the list of standard smartforms/printprograms. As i supposed to work on smartforms. plz help me out naveen..... looking forward to ur reply

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sreenivasa sharma

098485 47367