Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am suddnely getting following error in runtime as folows:

Trace level="3" type="T">javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 100 at com.sap.engine.lib.jaxp.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:255) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingTransformer.transform(MappingTransformer.java:153) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.XSLTMapping.executeStep(XSLTMapping.java:67) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.SequenceMapping.executeStep(SequenceMapping.java:55) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at

Kindly Guide me to resolve this issue.

Renu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

This might be the error raised in some UDF, which is used in mapping.

Take the payload from SXMB_MONI->got to test tab of message mapping->copy the payload-> change the trace level to 'ALL' and see which target field was not created.

The come to the mapping tab and go to that particular field and see whether some udf i s used there or nor. Also you can try doing the display queue for each function in the mapping of this node.

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mapping is working perfectly in IR and i have tested in interface Mapping it is working,Only in runtime it is throwing the eeror.

We are in SP 16 . If we restart the j2ee engine will it resolve the probelm?

This error has happpened previously in dEV and qulaity but now it is happening in Dev , qulaity and production.

Kindly update me ASAP.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

check this note

Note 1252442 - sapxmltoolkit - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for quick update. This note is solved the problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to me u r using XSLT transformation in u r mapping. Have u tested u r mapping using XSLT_TOOL in backend with giving u r XI payload as input.

Regards,

Ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you Tested your Mapping in IR?