SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range question related to BCS - FM Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We want to implement only BCS in my current project. BCS is only used for budget checking in cost element and cost center.

In the Maintain FM Area (OF15), there is a field 'No. range. no' that need to be inputted. I input 01 for example, and the error come out:

Number range interval 05 not defined for FM area 0100

Message no. FI653

1. How do I maintain that number range?

2. What is it use for? What if I didn't input?

3. What's the difference with maintain number range for input document?

4. What's the difference with maintain number range for family document?

Please explain in details

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the interval not for budgetary documents, but for actuals and commitments. You can define it via OF19 transaction.

1) see above

2) it's mandatory, see above

3) entry documents are budgetary documents

4) Several budget entry documents are grouped together under one document family which were created at the same time in a mass activity.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Now during FMBBC I got the message:

Number range 01 not found for object BULI_DOCNR in fiscal year 2009

I already maintained the number range in budget entry, budget change and budget document family

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Now during FMBBC I got the message:

Number range 01 not found for object BULI_DOCNR in fiscal year 2009

I already maintained the number range in budget entry, budget change and budget document family

Please help

0 Kudos

Apparently, you did not for the relevant year/FM area. Just click on the message, and it wil take you to the customization part where the number range is to be maintained.