cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to file scenario ( pls gve me some inputs )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Doing proxy to file scenario. i have some quries i want some suggestions regarding this scenario.

Source is proxy and Target is File . i want to generate 6 files with same structure and different different filenames . I guess have to put condition in interface determination? is it correct? if it is correct what condition i have to put plz give me suggestions .

filenames also generate different different names how it could be done in dynamic configuration? plz give me some inputs regarding this.

Thanks

Regards

Tahir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>i want to generate 6 files with same structure and different different filenames

How the filename is decided? If it is decided in runtime then you can go for single receiver channel and variable substitution.

You need to make file name in the message mapping itself and assign it to a field of the target (or in any of the available message headers)

If the filename is always constant (say then have names A, B, C etc with timestamp) . Then there should be a field in source structure which decide what file to be created right? here you can use receiver/interface determination with condition

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I set the condition at Interface determination but getting Error when determining the inbound interface: Inbound interface was found more than once (for same sender and receiver) for outbound interface .

any other suggestions to create files dynamically with same structure source and target side and create different different file name based on the source filed

Regards

thahir

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use multimapping and then dynamic configuration

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2009/03/26/dynamic-configuration-vs-variable-substitution--the-ultimate-battle-for-the-file-name

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need any conditions in Inteface determination...

Your should use +Variable Substitution (Target Directory/File Name Scheme) feature of Receiver File Adapter + to generate a dynamic file name...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/content.htm

Searc for Blogs for Variable Substitution , there is plenty of help available....

-Siva Maranani