cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the dependent SCs to be added to the Track, to develop NW CE BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus:

We are creating a track in a NW 70 SP17 system to be used for NW CE 7.1 Ehp1 SP03 applications, like Business Process

Management applications (Process Composer, Rules Composer). While creating the track, I chose the track template to be "Composite Application 7.1 (with Business Process Management)". And I added the following 14 dependent SCs to the development SC I added to the track.

CAF01_0.SCA

CAFMF01_0.SCA

ENGFACADE01_0.SCA

ENGINEAPI01_0.SCA

EPBASIS01_0.SCA

EPBASISAPI01_0.SCA

EPBUILDT01_0.SCA

ESF01_0.SCA

FRAMEWORK01_0.SCA

GPCORE01_0.SCA

MMRSERVER01_0.SCA

SAPBUILDT01_0.SCA

VCFRAMEWORK01_0.SCA

WDRUNTIME01_0.SCA

But when as a Developer when I try to create a DC of type Process Composer, that project type is dummied or disabled ???

Other project types like Composite Application, Web Dynpro etc are enabled and working fine.

Question:

Is it enough to add corresponding dependent SCs related to Business Process Management ? If so what are those SCs ?

(ii) If I need to choose another track template like " Business Process Management Application for NetWeaver 7.1" which is also available, then how could I have DC project of type Composite Application ?

Appreciate your help,

Prasad Nutalapati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

note 1080927 contains the most up-to-date a list of required SCs for BPM. Ensure that you have imported the corresponding SCAs because the Studio checks the availability of certain required DCs that all BPM DCs must reference.

You can check which DCs are missing in the Component Properties view of the 7.11 NWDS: select the SC where you want to develop in Component Browser, switch to the "DC Types" tab in Component Properties and open the node for the DC type in question. DCs marked in red are missing.

Regards

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's your NWDS version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal:

CE is at 7.1Ehp1 SP0

NWDI is installed along with CE from the same install files. I assume it would be at NW 7.0 SPxx.

NWDS is also installed from the same CE installation. It is at 7.1 Ehp1 SP0.

Thanks,

-Prasad