cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure value contracts to be used lke blanket customer POs where the customer can place orders for any material upto the amount defined in the contract.

I do not want to restrict the materials in the contract, as the customer should have the flexibility to order any material. I considered the option of product hierarchy or assortment module. However, when I specify a product hierarchy in the contract, the system still prompts for a material number. The same is the case when I use an assortment module.

Is it mandatory to enter a material number for a value contract? If yes, is there any way to have multiple materials with just one total contract amount?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Is it mandatory to enter a material number for a value contract? If yes, is there any way to have multiple materials with just one total contract amount?

>

>

Yes, you can enter a dummy materail number or any original material number (the customer mostly buy) in the value contract line item. In the assortment module number that you assign in the value contract line item, you can add all the materail numbers that the customer intends to buy.

Regards,