cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to select Operation Mapping in Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a SOAP to SOAP scenario. Both the inbound and outbound interfaces have 2 operations each. I am facing a strange problem -

1. in the interface determination, I am able to select the inbound interface for both the operations of the sende interface (value is the inbound interface). But when I wanted to selct the operation mapping, it shows the defined OMs from the repository but when I select them, it does not show up in the box. I tried using both java 1.6 and 1.5 JDKs.

2. Since we can have only one sender agreement (though the sender interface has 2 operations), with one communication channel (SOAP sender), how to direct it to the receiver side operations? I am not able to create 2 receiver agreements as it is compalining that it is a duplicate object. If I can not do this, I would not be able to specify the soap action in the receiver channel which actually routs it to the right operation on the receiver side.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting observation. When I tried the dynamic configuration, the value is appeneded to the value in the SOAP Action field. If I make it blank, it is updated as ", <SOAPAction From Mapping>". Because of this, the receiver side web service is failing.

Any ideas?

Sri

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might have write and adapter module for that.

VJ

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Since we can have only one sender agreement (though the sender interface has 2 operations), with one communication channel (SOAP sender), how to direct it to the receiver side operations? I am not able to create 2 receiver agreements as it is compalining that it is a duplicate object. If I can not do this, I would not be able to specify the soap action in the receiver channel which actually routs it to the right operation on the receiver side.

You need to use dynamic configuration, check my rely on this thread

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj.

Looks like Dynamic Configuration is the option unless I move on to PI 7.11 where the Operation Based Routing is available.

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the solution for 1. Its a bug in PI 7.0 I beleive. One has to right click and then select the OM from the value list..!!

But still did get the 2nd point.

Sri

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if my blog on this topic helps you: /people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/31/using-service-interfaces-now-reuse-one

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

You are using 2 business systems for the operations. I have only one business system calling and one receiving. These interfaces are between the same business systems. So I would not be able to create the two receiver agreements.

Sri.