cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have Implemented OSS note 175842 to perform the UD reversal. Reversal of Postings from Unrestricted to Quality is working fine, but UD and inspection lot exist as it is woth out any status change

I want the UD to be deleted from the system once the UD reversal is done and also the inspection lot. How is it possible?

Is it possible to generate the inspection lot automatically after the UD reversal?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quantum

Inspection lot status will not change while doing the UD reversal. you will have manualy go and cancel the inspection lot. check whether you can modify the pgrm to do the cancellation of lot also

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not delete the inspection lot. The note which u applied will only take care of reversal of stock.

For cancelling the UD you can apply user exit QEVA0008. Since the inspection lot isgenerated for goods movements it is automatically created once the G.M happens.

Regards,

Anil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you apply OSS note 175842 to perform the UD reversal status only changes form SPCO to SPRQ

Second thing Inspection lot can not be deleted.

& You can not generate Inspection lot automatically after the UD reversal as per this not or by any ways

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your prompt reply.

You said inspection lot cannot be generated automatically by any means, so do i have to ask my user to create the inspection lot manually for this scenario.

Main reason for the UD reversal is to get rid of the inspection lot and the UD, to restart the results recording again. So please suggest how to proceed further on this scenario.

Is there any way of deleting the UD and inspection lot once we do the UD reversal.I see that UD and inspection lot exist as it is performed correctly with out any issues.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Quantum.

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Quantum,

If you want to newly create a lot,

Do reversal of the inspection lot stock posting, then cancel the material document of that lot through MIGO. I hope by this that reversed lot's UD status will change to Cancelled/Crtd.

Then again GR is to be done for that Purchase Order in that material document and by this corresponding new lot will get created and you can do result recording, stock posting and UD for newly created lot. I hope this will be helpful.