cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in queue prioritization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

He have an Interfase but we can´t see it in queue prioritiaztion and in transaction sxmb_moni.

Does anybody knows why??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I' m configuring Filter for Queue Prioritization I can´t see this Interfase, so I can´t choose it. If I go to transaction sxmb_moni It doesn´t appeard in the match code for Interfases....

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the properties of the interface in IR, are you able to see the object id and object version id of this message interface?

Also try deleting and re-creating the same (with same name). Is this problem only for any particular interface? or you are not able to see bany interface in create Sender/receiver id.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The funny thing is the Interfase is working correctly.... The data is recived in the System receiver correctly.....

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>He have an Interfase but we can´t see it in queue prioritiaztion and in transaction sxmb_moni.

Are saying that you are not able to Configure Filter for Queue Prioritization? or you are not able to see you interface in Configure Sender/Receiver ID

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Interfase is not abstract and is actived..... And I' ve refreshed the cache.... But I conitune not seeing it.....

I don´t know whats going on....

Regards

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this interface - sender or receiver ?

if its receiver then may be receiver determination and message mapping parameters are not right.

also try to test you scenario in Integration Directory:

select your scenario, then in menubar choose tools->test configuration

maybe you will get some usefull error messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Make sure to activate them in changelist and give a try. If dont work then try to do a cache refresh.

Regards,

---Satish

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that it not an abstract interface.

Regards,

Prateek