cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Documentation v11.5 not working on all Transactions (trx) files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Working in BLS 11.5

Just tried to Generate Documentation on a transaction I have created and it seems to do nothing.

So I closed down BLS and Generate Documentation works on empty transactions and several other transactions. They work fine.

But not the orignal one. Any one have any ideas. Is it something in the trx file that's killing it... any way to debug the process?

Thanks

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Delete the PDFActions.jar file and download once again and reload along with its dependency file and deploy.

Regards

Khaleel

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dennis,

You will need to up the memory assigned to the JVM. This is a fairly common problem with 11.5. The link below details how to increase the assigned memory. You can also do a search on last year's posts for more information on this problem. Quite a number of others had similar or related problems in that time frame. There are fewer posts now on 11.5 as most of the problems were addressed a year or two ago and there are a lot fewer people using it for new development.

The PDF Documentation generator is directly affected by the amount of memory assigned and the size of your transaction. You may want to both increase the one and reduce the other (break it into several smaller trx).

[]

Good luck,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Nov 2, 2009 1:16 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dennis,

are there any messages in the NetWeaver Log? Is there any error message in the workbench? I once had the problem that a transaction was too big (some kind of Java memory exceeded error).

Michael