cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 4.0 extended classic scenario, I have to delete SRM PO which is created by user who is no more associated with organization; user is locked in user master and mapping of the user in SRM Organization structure has been removed;

To delete the PO I have changed the Requester and the Goods Recipient but again it throws an error message u201CPartner xxxxxxxxxx not found with partner function type Goods Recipientu201D

Partner id in the above error message is the BP ID of the user who is not associated with the organization.

Status of the PO is ordered with no follow-on documents after PO

Please help me how can I delete this PO

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

In order to delete your PO, unlock user who was the initial Requester and Goods recipient.

Re-assign this user to his initial position (if it is not the case) and his position to his initial organizational unit.

Then, check if you use PO versioning that active version and modification version have initial user as Requester and Goods Recipient.

Finally, you will be able to delete PO.

After this, if user has left company, put a new end validity date for the user in SU01 transation and assign his position to a special organizational unit which is dedicated to users having left company.

In that way:

- licence for those kind of users can be removed without deleting users themselves (which could give inconsistency in purchasing documents),

- those users are not assigned to current organizational plan.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try FM BBP_PD_PO_DB_DELETE.

hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please check for the is any GR is posted for this PO or not. And pl check any follow on doc is created. If created do reversal all and try to delete.

Regards,

Satish B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go into change mode and check the deletion indicator at line item level, then order the PO.

Regards,

Sheetal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

I am able to delete the PO line item but while ordering, it throws an error message which I have mentiond above.

Please help..

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through the below threads to delete the PO in SRM

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

PO is already replicated in backend R/3. I have tried to change the old user data to new user data in the field requester and goods recipient field and tried to delete the PO but system still trying to find the old user with above error message

Old user: User who is not associated with Organization; user master of the user is locked

New user: User who is existing in the Organization; user master is not locked

Please helpu2026.

Thanks,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Can you look at the OSS note # 978126. It might address your issue.

Cheers,

Akash