cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equal amount bifurcation in service contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a problem in service contract with getting equal bifurcation of the amount over 12 months.

I have created a service contract with a service Item for one year.

on the consumption of this item I am getting Rs. 2400 in a year. Means 200 Rs. per month. therefore

when I create the contract I enter 2400 Rs. in a header condition, then I enter the dates in billing plan so I get the 12 dates

of billing in the start of every month. But I am not getting equal bifurcation of 2400. System giving me 203.64 rs for the months with 31 days and Rs.197.48 for the months with 30 days and some 184 rs for February of 28 days.

This is what I dont want. I want to get 200 for each month.

Setting I have done like I used periodic billing, a header condition with Calculat.type N (Quantity - yearly Price)

Now please help me on how can I get this equal bifurcation of amount instead of getting in proportion of days of month.

Waiting for your helpful reply.

regards,

Vojas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vojas

For your requirement , you have to create a new subroutine and assign it to the pricing procedure. So create a new Subroutine with the help of ABAP;er telling that when a service contract is created for a year then the total value should be distributed equally on monthly basis .So if the header condition value is Rs.2400/- then the value will be distributed equally with Rs.200/- every month

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It would be better if you maintain M as calculation type. and maintain 200 as value.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yadav for your suggestion.

But my problem is that I am going to create the service con tract with BDC upload. where I am going to get 2400 as an input.

I could have gone ahead with your suggestion if I would create a contarct manually.

Like I enter the Service Item with its annual price in header and billing plan dates only. And i am getting 12 due invoice of equal amount for each month.

Please suggest me.

regards,

Vojas