Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message while Contract BAPI execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am facing a strange issue.

Here we are trying to create a contract document thro Standard Contract creation BAPI.

We have maintained all the inputs correctly.

After execution, i got the standard message " the material XXXXXXX is not maintained for the sales org XXXX, dist channel XX and language XX).

But when i am creating the same contract thro T.code VA41, this material is accepted by the system and there is no error araised.

I ensured all the material master and other customization were maintained correctly.

Your suggestion on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kalees

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalees

can you check the default language in sales org and also user profile.

I have the same error earlier ,material master settings were correct but it was related to the 2 above.

I am not sure though whether u have same case, pl check if it helps.

Regards

Mandar

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's hard to tell without seeing the code... Are you using the common distribution channels? It's also strange that the language is mentioned in the message. Does your system have more than one language? Maybe you need to change the logon language when running BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem and am using a material with a common distribution channel. I can create a sales order with VA01 but the error message as above occurs when using BAP BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2