cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Web Dynpro Application changes in Administation mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Made changes to a webdynpro application using Administrator mode in se80 ie Web Dynpro Application->Test->Test in Administation mode.

I made one element 'invisible' and ticked 'Final' check box. This element disappeared from my application. Now I want to revert back this and make that UI element visible. I cant see that UI element even in invisible elements list to change attributes back to 'Visible' and uncheck 'Final'. How can I do it. How do I revert back all changes done in Administrative mode for a ABAP webdynpro application.

Rgds,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Right mouse click and choose Settings for Current Configuration. There is then a Drop Down List Box in the top left hand corner of the dialog (with the Label View). Here you can select all Invisible Elements or select all Personalized elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomus,

we can see in view tab only if final button is not checked, when I check final(for complete UI element), They are no longer visible under invisible elements or personalized option.

Rgds,

Harish

Edited by: Harish Aginati on Oct 5, 2009 11:31 AM

MG77
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Long time ago that you posted this but did you come to a solution to revert back attributes to visible which were invisible and tagged with final flag ?

Thanks

regards Martin

MG77
Explorer
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that a config issue.

Please check out this link -

Regards,

Lekha.