SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL - EBF Correction Methods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

using EBF for bill correction, I have customized a couple of correction methods. How can I call each one of them?

Does there exist any transaction or should I create somehow the required transactions?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Bou.Lis

Edited by: boulis on Sep 30, 2009 2:35 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The correction method are called automatically by the application during the correciton process in dependancy of the line item type fo the EBF billing document.

Kind regards,

Fritz

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The correction method are called automatically by the application during the correciton process in dependancy of the line item type fo the EBF billing document.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi again,

well, EBF document, with detailed line items has been created in the system.

However, the error message (Document xxxx cannot be reversed (migration) - Message no. AH898) appears when trying to adjustment reverse the EBF billing document via transaction EA21.

Any ideas to help?

Thanks in advance,

Bou.Lis

0 Kudos

Hello Bou.Lis,

It is not possible to do an adjustment reversal of an EBF billing document. This is because the billing lines of an EBF billing document are stored in a custom table with a custom specific layout (apart the mandatory fields in the header) and the adjustment reversal can work only with line items available in the DBERCHZx tables.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hello Fritz and thank you for your reply,

since adjustment reversal via transaction EA21 is not possible due to the customer specific layout defined, should a customer program be developed in order to adjustment reverse the EBF document, or a standard transaction exists (and if so, which one) ?

Thanks a lot,

Bou.Lis

0 Kudos

Bou.Lis,

Generally speaking, migrated billing documents cannot be reversed - even not EBF billing documents due to missing reference information (rate information, installation structure history, invoices, print documents, ...). For EBF billing documents the EBF correction workbench is available that allows the creation of manual billing documents for a "correction" of the migrated billing document. Long tory short: no need to develop a custom program nor is it required ...

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Thank you for your kind reply and help,

how can I launch the EBF correction workbench?

Is it included in standard SAP or is it an Add-on functionality?

Bou.Lis

0 Kudos

Bou.Lis,

the EBF correction cannot be started directly with a SAP transaction code. The correction process can be started only by the delivered example of CIC workspace or by using the function module ISU_O_EBFBILL_CREATE itself.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Fritz, thanks a lot for your advice,

EBF has successfully been launched via the function module ISU_O_EBFBILL_CREATE.

The SAP example in CIC has not been found, but probably requires advanced CIC knowledge.

In order to define the steps for each correction method in customizing as well as to understand the usage of each button in the EBF Correction screen, I wonder whether any detailed documentation exists, since after looking around in sap/utilities nothing relevant -yet- has been found.

Bou.Lis