cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN details in XD01 for specific company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I followed this procedure to give access to CIN details OMT3E -> user screen reference -> my login ID -> * , save, CIN details screen is opening up for only 1 company code , Do i need to mention anything to extend it to other company codes?

CIN details screen is opening up to enter LST and PAN number for company code of India but not for Finland.

Our basis team member said that this is nothing to do with authorization, we have tested taking SAP_All role also.

Please advice how to proceed.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no setting to extend the Athorisation to specific COMPANY CODE and more over, CIN is Tax relevant for India, and it is required to maintain Exicse duty, Pan Nmber in CIN settings for other company codes (like France as you mentioned)

If once you made the OMT3E settings, it automatically replicates for all irrespective of company codes.

Hope it is clear.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently its not happeing , when i give customer code company code, sales area details in xd02 as 10IN ( for india ) its opening up screen with CIN details button, when i change to company code 13FI ( finland company code) and sales area of finland and click on CIN details no screen is opening to enter Tax and PAN details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this

IMG>LOGISTICS GENERAL->TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENT->INDIA->BASIC SETTINGS--->MAINTAIN COMPANY CODE SETTINGS.

Maintain the Settings for your company code .

Now in J1ID enter the Customer Exicse details and check in XD02

Hope it will resolve.

thanks,

santosh