Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQEVENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a event 0395 in FQEVENTS how to create my Zfunction module and link to that Event.

cheers

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

THIS LINK CONTAINS THE PROCEDURE TO CREATE A FUNCTION MODULE.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/db98fc35c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

FOR ASSIGNING AN EVENT GO THROUGH THIS LINK

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fc/eb2d74358411d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to create a new function module, copy the sample module or one of the modules already registered in event 0395. To do this,dblclick on event 0395 and goto function module tab,then use one of the three buttons Copy Function Module. This ensures that your module has the relevant interface. You then have to change the coding individually.

To register the new module, choose Change Customizing in the installation-specific modules.

rgds,

latheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You can create a ZFunction Module by copying the standard event (in transaction fqevents) for the exit.

Then in the section Installation-Specific modules click on the Change Customizing icon. Then use the New Entries button and you will be able to add your Z FM. When you save and return to previous screen you should see your Z FM module in the Installation Specific modules.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumana

Reward points if helpful

0 Kudos

HAI,

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, NOW HOW WOULD I CHECK WHETHER MY FUNCTION MODULE IS GETTING EXECUTED AND ALSO HOW TO CHECK IF THE TRANSACTION IS EXECUTED IN THE BACKGROUND.

CHEERS

0 Kudos

HAI,

how to i check it whether it is calling or not

cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

put a break point on ur FM and trigger that event.

It will goto ur breakpoint if u have attached FM properly to the event.

rgds,

latheesh