cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy question - web urls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my Exchange infrastructure 3.0 web page I have a couple of links. The "Client Installation Instructions" link points to the correct host and domain(http://) and not the domain. Where do I change this so that those links also points to the domain?

Thanks!

Best regards

Göran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in transaction SMICM - Goto - Parameters - Display all the way to the bottom and look at icm/full_host_name and see what it says - if it has only your host name and not the full domain then in RZ10 change this parameter (if not in the list then ADD) and restart your server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig

I have the parameter there with the full hostname and domain but still I only get the hostname and not the domain name in the path when I am on the Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 start page. Also when starting the transaction "SXMB_IFR" in SAP GUI this starts a web browser with only the host name and not the domain name.

Do I need to add my host name to the hosts file, or is there anywhere else where I should look for a solution.

Best regards

Göran

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is strange, I would try the hosts files as a last resort.

Check the BSP Programming Forum for "full domain name" you'll find a references there as well as the OSS Notes that may help out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I figured it out. I changed my exchangeProfile parameters to point to the full host name and not only the host.

Best regards

Göran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goran,

I have exactly the same problem and have checked the icm/full_host_name parameter and it does contain the correct full name. When you say you changed your exchangeProfile parameters, what exactly do you mean? Is it one or more profile parameters, and if so, which ones?

Thanks for the help

Johan