cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have included JMOD, JAED, JSED, JLST & JCST in pricing procedure and I have maintained a tax code (A1) in FTXP where I have maintained

(Random Values)

JMOD - 8%

JAED - 4%

JSED - 2%

JLST - 12.5%

JCST - 10%

Now these maintained percentages are not being determined when Im creating a sales order. How to solve this.

Regards

Ayyallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check your pricing procedure for these condition types what step number is assigned. The root cause of your problem could start here.

Next I am not sure whether you are in TAXINJ or TAXINN. If you are in TAXINJ, there is no need to maintain these conditions in VK11. It will fetch from J1ID. Also please note if you are in TAXINJ, then you should use JIN6 and JIN7 instead of JLST and JCST which are applicable to TAXINN.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I'm using TAXINJ.

I have maintained taxes in J1ID for the respective chapter in "Excise Tax Rate" as follows

Excise Tax Rate: 8%

AED: 4%

SED: 2%

I have maintained excise rates in J1id as 100% for all conditions JMOD,JSED,JAED

Also I have maintained UTXJ in VK11 using the tax code (A1) and it determined 100% automatically. I saved the same.

Access Sequence for which Condition Record maintained: Country cd/regionofplant/Region/TxCd-Cust/TxCd-Mat

Also I have deleted the condition records that I have previously maintained in VK11 for JMOD,JAED,JSED (As these are maintained for only for TAXINN)

The steps in pricing procedure are as follows

11:ZPRO

100:Basic Value

400: UTXJ 11 Required (cond formula) 352 (Cond Base Value) 351

405 JMOD 100 Required (cond formula) 355

410: JAED 100 Required (cond formula) 366

415: JSED 100 Required (cond formula) 360

420: BEDSEDAED 405 415

As of now I have not maintained JIN6 & JIN7 but I have removed JLST & JCST. Also I have not maintained conditions like JEX2,JEXA,JESX as these are calculated on JMOD,JAED and JSED respectively.

Also guys as this is a test development server I have changed the tax procedure after maintaining Excise details in IMG from

TAXINJ to ZTXINJ (copied from TAXINJ). Can this be the cause of the problem.

Even now the taxes are not flowing in sales order.

Guys one more detail to note, once I have deleted the maintained conditions records in VK12 i.e JMOD,JAED,JSED these conditions are not appearing in condition tab of VA01. But in analysis Im able to find it with message condition record missing.

Regards

Ayyallas

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an error for UTXJ as "Access not made (initialized field)"..

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Kindly check whether you have activated pricing for Item category you r using and for document as well.

These r silly error but could happen with any body.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ayyallas ,

have u maintained UTXj in the correct level of access sequence for the sales order. In the pricing is the error coming as UTXj missing. if that is the case kindly maintain for the correct combination.

Try maintaining the Excise setting in J1id instead of FTXP in excise settings for Chapter ID and exc indicator combination. In FTXP maintain as 100% for all conditions that u want to activate. (JMOD ,JAED,JSED). The rest of items are OK.

THis is applicable to TAXINJ pric proc only.

Regards

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the condition records for the condition types "JMOD, JAED, JSED, JLST & JCST".

Goto T.Code:VK11

Enter the Condiiton types as :

JMOD-Select your appropriate condition table entry.

Mainatin the value as 8%.

Save.

Similarly for other condition types also maintain the values.

If you want these to be applcable to the existing orders,then goto VA02 T.Code.

Goto Item details-->Conditions tab.

Click on "Update".

Select "B".

Save.

Our new types will appear in the order.

For new orders they will be appeared automatically.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayyallas

Maintain entries in VK11 as:

JMOD - 8%

JAED - 4%

JSED - 2%

JLST - 12.5%

JCST - 10%

Also assign tax code as A1.

try and revert

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Have you maintained Condition record for the same?

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plse check the settings in tcode J1ID.

check excise rats.

Thanks,

Mohan.

Edited by: mohan prabu on Sep 30, 2009 4:31 PM