cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 Source Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks, I notice there are a number of reports in RAR under the Security reports section. One report is the 'Transaction Usage for USers'. Can someone please tell me what data is used to populate this report? is it the same data you would use if you ran ST03n in the backend system? many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, its the same only the thing that changes is that the data is pulled from the GRC AC tables, which will be populated from the backend systems once you run the alert generation job....

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response Zaheer! so if the Alert generatin job was scheduled dailey then this would have an uptodate set of data within GRC ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yups, you have the job running daily and provided that your back end statistics collector (ST03N) is working properly, you will have the action usage in RAR..

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to setup the action usage and have been running the action log background job for 3 day now but i am not seeing any vlaues when i run the action usage by user report. Is there a way i can check if i have confiqured system correctly or even check if my backend systems ST03N is working correctly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nafees,

Quickest way is to check the data in transaction STAT/STAD for any active user, if system returns you the transaction codes etc ran by the user, the back end statistics collector is running fine...

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zaheer, STAT and ST03N seems to work fine but i not seeing any data in the action usage for user side but when run the report in the action usage for roles i get good data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay that's a good sign , run the alert generation background job. And check if you have the transaction usage....

Cheers!!

Zaheer