cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer change the PO line items and end up with Awaiting Approval status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please help to look into this issue.

1.Buyer change the PO line items and end up with Awaiting Approval status.

2. But user claim that she got enough limit and should not route to her manager's approval. Also check with her manager and this PO do not exist his queue.

Any clue or tips on how to investigate on this issue. All your tips are appreciated,

-Rick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

probably the PO is in change version. In this stage the PO will be showing awaiting approval, eventhough approval is not required. Try to delete the change version and reprocess the PO. Check for any oss notes.

You can find the change version as active following the PO number in the frontend.

R/Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.We have 3 versions of PO in this case,

2.Changed Version

Active vresion

Historical version

3.The issue is with Changed Vesrion, Please let me know how do i change the Changed Version to Active version, and Active version should go to the stage of Historical version.

-RICK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Get into the change mode (by clicking on change button) of the PO in "process purchase order" and click on the delete button. This will delete only the changed version. The old version (historic) will be restored. Now try reprocessing the PO with necessary data. If then also, you have a change version in place, you need to check for OSS notes. There are few OSS notes which deals with change version not going off while updating the PO's in SRM.

R/Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot change these POs because their changed version has status

'Deleted'. My proposal to fix them will be the following:

You will have to set changed version as closed(DOC_CLOSED set to X)

and in active version set DOC_CLOSED to space.

__-For the above statement, Can you guys please let me know, which table DOC_CLOSED belongs to and what are the steps to do this, as i come from a functional back ground.__

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rick,

Can you please check in transaction SWI1 if a WF was started. Which one was started?

In our system we do have a start condition (SWB_COND) for changed PO's that triggers the workflow if the changed value of the PO increased.

Check it out.

Regards,

Franz