Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

global class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me .i want to create a global class and want to do the implementation of the same can anybody help me.I need some document that will consist of the screenshots.

thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

moreover i would like add my custom checks .please tell me how to extend the super abstract classes.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

Global Classes and Interfaces

Classes and interfaces are both object types. You can define them either globally in the R/3 Repository or locally in an ABAP program. If you define classes and interfaces globally, they are stored in special ABAP programs called class pools (type K) or interface pools (type J), which serve as containers for the respective object types. Each class or interface pool contains the definition of a single class or interface. The programs are automatically generated by the Class Builder when you create a class or interface.

A class pool is comparable to a module pool or function group. It contains both declarative and executable ABAP statements, but cannot be started on its own. Instead, the system can only execute the statements in the class pool on request, that is, when the CREATE OBJECT statement occurs to create instances of the class.

Interface pools do not contain any executable statements. Instead, they are used as containers for interface definitions. When you implement an interface in a class, the interface definition is implicitly included in the class definition.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ec/d9ab291b0b11d295400000e8353423/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c3/225b5c54f411d194a60000e8353423/content.htm

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai James Bond

could you provide your Mail Id

I will send you Some Documentation about Global Class

Thanks & regards

Sreenivasulu P

0 Kudos

My email id is-sap.manish@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create global classes in the transaction SE24, which is the class builder..

In the class builder, you can give a new name for the class and within the class you can see various tabs like Attributes,Methods, Events etc.

Give the names to the methods and specify their types (IMPORTING,EXPORTING ,CHANGING) etc. YOu can also specify the parameters to the methods by clicking the parameters button.

You can specify the implementation to the methods defined by double-clicking on the methods. There you can code for the method...

I will send you the required screenshots to your mail id..

Regards,

SP.

0 Kudos

Hai James

Check your mail Box

Reward help Points

Thanks & regards

Sreenivasulu P