cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN details in XD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have activated CIN details button by following this path SPRO->Logistics General->Tax on Goods movement->India->Master data->Assign users to material master screen Sequence for Excise Duty (Transaction code OMT3E).

But when i click on CIN details button in tcode Xd01 or XD02 no screen is opening.

Please reply if iam missing anything else to get CIN details in customer creation.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMT3E Enter your user ID in the Control tab USER SCREEN REFERENCE

Apart from OMT3E please also maintain the CUSTOMER EXICE DETAILS in the J1ID transaction code

Goto the transaction code J1ID and maintain the CUSTOMER EXICSE DETAILS under EXCISE DETAILS radio button

Now try with XD03, Hope it will resolve.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers iam aware of J1ID T-code , i want VAT number to be entered by the end user for a customer using XD01 t-code, i have given beside * login name in omt3E .

My problem is when i click on CIN details button in XD01 ot XD02 no screen is opening up.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You logged out of the SAP for sometime and Try it.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logoff and Login solved the problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

In the XD01 screen, enter company code also and then try......

Regards,

Falgun Rathod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Go to OMT3E and SelectUser screen reference and enter your Uersid-Which you are logging into your client and in S ref :User field maintain * (Astrik).and save.

Now try it.

Regards

raj.

Edited by: venky raj on Sep 30, 2009 11:29 AM

Edited by: venky raj on Sep 30, 2009 11:29 AM