cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM2.0 Config in NW2004S (PI7.0) - Error Creating Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've run into an error in the create business system step while setting up the CCM2.0.

When I execute the step with the checkbox to create communication channels automatically selected, the system returns the following error message

'Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrartionServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is26.andy, string target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)'.

If I run the same step without the checkbox selected, the error doesn't seem to occur but the downside is that the system doesn't generate the different communication channels.

SLCHECK on the XI and SRM systems is ok.

Can someone please explain what this error means and then help in fixing it?

Regards,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You are most likely getting this error becasue the Integration Server is not created correctly in the SLD.

Check the following in the SLD:

1. The technical system for the Integration Server should contain the appropriate product SAP EXCHANGEINFRASTRUCTURE with all installed software components

2. The business system for the Integration Server should also include the product and the components. Check this according to the Post Installation Activities in the XI installation guide.

After the change, delete the SLD temporary storage in the directory, refresh the cache and retry your step.

I have also noted that in your error message, the source element is named 'SAP_XIIntegrartionServer'. Is this spelling correct? It could just be a typo that is causing this error.

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I updated the technical system definition with SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 which is what was available in PI 7.0 system and it didn't work. Cleared the cache by bouncing the server our SLD is located on, cleared the cache on our XI server as well.

When I ran the cache connectivity test on the integration server, the Adapter Engine check failed with the same message I received when I was creating the communication channels for the business system.

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

the problem you are having points to inconsistent SLD Content for the Integration Server. This is quite a common problem especially when upgrading. Take a look at SAP Note 764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents. This describes steps to execute to ensure the SLD data for the integration server is consistent.

Regards

Christine

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Take a look at Note 764176 ( as Christine has mentioned).

Maybe you want to delete the SLD entries and recreate the XI system .

You should also clear the cache inside the Integration Directory Menu Environment->Clear SLD Cache

Cheers

Manish

Answers (0)