cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection Parameters for SAP Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have difficulty in displaying the SAP Query selection parameter in my result screen.

Even the ALV Selection option at the Print dialog is not working in this SAP Query (working for ABAP developed ALV report).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have difficulty in displaying the SAP Query selection parameter in my result screen.

> Even the ALV Selection option at the Print dialog is not working in this SAP Query (working for ABAP developed ALV report).

Nobody can help you or suggest something if you just say "I have difficulty". Please described exactly what your problem is, what you expect the system to do.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I meant was say my Query report has a parameter of "as at date" for asset listing, how do I display this "as at date" value in my query report result at its header?

Pls help.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jun,

with query you mean SQ01? Or are you talking about ABAP development? You ask about printing in your fist statement, now you ask about displaying a selection criteria.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes SAP Query.

The printing is printing out the SAP Query result, even mentioned in my 1st statement.

Is my language that bad or you have difficult understanding English?

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Yes SAP Query.

> The printing is printing out the SAP Query result, even mentioned in my 1st statement.

> Is my language that bad or you have difficult understanding English?

I have no difficulty in understanding English but in understanding your problem. If someone says only "it's not working" I must ask, what "it" is.

Is your problem the fact, that the selection criteria is not printed if you use ALV but printed if you use an ABAP list? Or is printing not working alltogether?

Markus