cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

! condition typee is dependant on the other 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirss,

I have 3 conditions type in pricing. The third one is 3% of the total value of the 1st 2 condition types plus Rs 5000 please help me in configuring the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

This is how you do it.

Create a new condition type to determine that Rs.5000. (By doing this you can vary that amount as well (if required ))

Eg: Use condition type "CITX" as an example, where "Condition class" = Prices & "Calculation type" = Fixed amount

Go to VK11 & enter Rs.5000 as value for that condition.

Then add below steps in your pricing procedure.

Step 10 - Your first condition

Step 20 - Your second Condition

Step 30 - Total 1 - Total value of Step 10 to 20

Step 40 - Fixed Price condition (Rs. 5000)

Step 50 - Total 2 - Total of Step 30 to 40

Step 60 - Percentage Condition (3%) - from Step 50

I think this has more clarity.

Hope this helps you !

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

The above steps described by Anupa should help you out. You could also make the fixed price condition as a manual condition. This way u can enter the fixed price as per ur requirement.

Regards

dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa............i have done the needful but there is a problem...........the first three condition typess......in the sales order condition tab .....have a yellow triangle nex to it ..............when i cdouble click on each ondition type it sayss inactive...plss assisst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use "Analysis" option provided in your Line Item Conditions tab.

You should be able to see why that is happening.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupa when i double click on each of the 1st three conditions-----in control data ..there is a field call inactive-with "y" next to it ---which says INACTIVE BECAUSE OF SUBSEQUENT PRICE...............

I am not sure but is this happ because I have copied all 4 conditions from PR00 . In the net column it is only taking the amount from the 4th condition whichh is Rs 5000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell us what are the exact conditions that you want to maintain? Eg: Price, Surcharge, Discount, etc.

Give a actual scenario, so that we can understand your requirement.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Anupa's solution will work for your requirement, however considering system performance ideal solution would be to write a routine which calculates 3% of total of first two conditions and adds 5000. Assign this routine in third condition's condition base value field in pricing procedure.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupa,

The pricing procedure .....................first is the price of the apartment--1021 per sq ft

second is the club membership------100,000

third is the registration chrgs----

3% of the above 2 plus 5000

This is the basic set up tat i have ...i have used proo condition type to make the other condition type except for the 3 % 1 for which i have changed the calculation type to percentage

Thankss for ur time

Regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear anupa done......... tthnkkss to every1............. the mistake I had done was all the condition types had condition class B(Price).....i changed that in to E(extra pay) for the 3 condition types other than the price condition type....now everythin is gettin picked ...thnkss

Regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeh, That what you should do. Don't have more than one Price condition type. Having others with "Extra Pay" condition class is the solution.

Well done!

Please close the issue.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can't be configured.

Take your ABAPers help and create a new formula in VOFM. ABAPer can code such that it will satisfy your requirement.

Assign this routine to your third condition type in pricing procedure.

VOFM>Formulas>Pricing value.

try