cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment service entry sheet - dependent on POD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would need your help in the following topic. The scope is, that we have an SAP ECC roll-out for a finished good production company where - as part of the SCM solution - we implement shipment costing.

We would like to make the creation of the Shipment Service Entry sheet document dependent on the Proof of Delivery status of the Delivery.

This means, that Shipment Service Entry sheet document document should only be allowed to be created if the POD has been confirmed. In this case, the costing document and the service entry sheet creation should be allowed, otherwise not.

Do you have any experience with this topic? What do you think, how could be this problem solved?

Many thanks for your help.

Marton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The BADI that he has proposed works, but I have once used this user-exit to do some validations.

User-Exit EXIT_SAPLV54C_001. You can check if Proof of Delivery status of all delieveries on the shippment have arrived, if so all good, if not you can retrieve an error message with the reason why the document cost is not being created.

Hope this helps, best regards

Américo Borba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, guys - I am going to check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont think its kind of possible in sap std.

U can also try Badi "BADI_SCD_TRANSFER" for having chks before transfering costs to serv entry sheet.

Plz chk the Badi..

Rgds