cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funtional logic in reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

my client needs to pull ot all the orders that is shipped from the existing zreport.

my plan is in the selection criteria there should be a check box for shipped , if the user click the shipped and execute the report all the orders that is shipped should come.

the existing field in the report is sold to party, ship to party,confirmed date,sales doc number, p.o number,cust mat info record,material id,requested date,confirmed date,commited date,,planned goods issue date,, delivery date , delivery number and plant.

pls let me know the logic from this existing report how to pull the orders that is shipped.

Awaiting for ur reply

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya

You can find the shipment document information from VBFA table.

Logic should be: fetch all sales orders from VBFA where shipment has created.

Select VBELN VBELV from VBFA into local table where VBTYP_N =8 and VBTYP_V = C.

this will give you sales order number and shipment number.

Based on these number you can find different details from VBAK,VBAP,LIPS etc tables.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav,

Thanks for ur reply.

pls describe me on this, clarify on these fields

VBTYP_N =8 and VBTYP_V = C.

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya

VBTYP_N: Document category of subsequent document

VBTYP_V: Document category of preceding SD document

VBTYP_N = 8 (8 = Shipment)

and VBTYP_V = C (C = order).

If you create shipment wrt order. then order is preceeding document for shipment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav,

Thanks for ur reply.

pls describe me on this, clarify on these fields

VBTYP_N =8 and VBTYP_V = C.

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

The logic you have to check from Delivery only. As I seen in your another thread you are looking for shipped material to fetch from Sales Order. How it is possible without doing Goods Issue?

The logic is to check first delivery status and if the material is fully shipped then the sytem give the required output. You can use the LIKP (Delivery Header) and LIPS (delivery Item) table.

My suggestion is to develop a new report rather to go with existing report, if client is OK.

Regards,

AKT