cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 5.3 CUP Request status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I have a question with regards to the request status in CUP.

For Example, you have different paths with different stages and different approvers on each stage in the system. The requester create a lot of requests, whereof some have been edited by the approvers. But a lot of requests have the status "open".

Now you want to know who persons have not edited the requests.

It is very exhausting to click in each open request for searching the responsible approver. Whats worse, a request can have more than one role with one approver. So that it can be possible to search through a catalog of role approvers for the responsible approver in the Audit Information Box for each request.

Is there a solution to scan all open request on the level of approver? So that I can get an overview of all open requests with the names of the responsible approver, who has not edited the request???

Thanks in advance,

Alexa

Edited by: Alexa Maria Kolb on Sep 30, 2009 9:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

We have already escalation steps in the system. But it will be a good feature to scan all open requests at times.

So I only ask for a reporting solution in the CUP itself.

Alexa

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Alexa,

well, the obvious way would be to add an automatic escalation step to the stages.

For Reporting, the best way would be to use the BI export functionality or wait for SP09, where additional reporting capabilities with Crystal Reports will be available.

Frank.