Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ..........The foll is my pricing structure

Rate per Sq ft----

I have copied Pr00 condition type for the same

Club mem fee................ another con type copied from pr00

AGreement reg chrgsam not sure-----this needs the record to state that the amount is 3% of price plus Rs 5000

Pls let me knw how I cld go abt the same

Thank you for your val time

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sanjay,

you need here 4 condition types...1.Rate per sq meter,

2.Club member ship

3.Agreement Chrges 3% on 1 & 2.

4.AG Charges as per norms:5000 on (This record maintain record as Document type),So when ever your picking this in to Transaction ..by default system will trigger 5000/-.

Revert us if you ned more clarity.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky Raj,

I agree to what u have proposed my only problem is no 3......agreement chrgs 3% of 1 and 2 how can i configure tht in condition record.

Thnkss for ur time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check it

Step..condition type....from....to......value

10..Rate per sq meter...0.........0

20.Club member ship....0.........0

30.Agreement Chrges..10......29..... 3%

40.AG Charges ............0........0........5000

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear yadav,

i am sorry for asking such basic qsss but i am kinda new .................I have done the rest except configuring the 3%.... where do i do tat ....conditin rec or procedure itself ...how do i do it

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have done the rest except configuring the 3%.... where do i do

Go to V/06, select some existing condition which has the calculation type as percentage, copy the same and rename it and save. Now go to V/07 and maintain access sequence table for this. Next in VK11, maintain the 3% for this condition type. Assign this condition type in your pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Do copy PROO and make three different Z Condtion types and assign it to pricing procedure and then maintain condition record as per requirement which will purposed in sales orders.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Copied PR00 condition type , while maintaining condition record in VK11 , maintain UoM as Sq ft

For another Copied condition type PR00 maintain condition record in VK11 , maintain UoM as club mem fee

For agreement recharges , maintain Rebate agreement for that customer and maintain customer rebate in which you maintain 3%.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath

For agreement charges----

I am not sure I can maintain a rebate for the customer as this discount is applicable to all customersss who will buy during a given period(fixed in the condition record through validity period)....can i do somethin in the condition record for the same

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

If the discount should be applicable to all customers then maintain material rebate which will be applicable to all customers who will buy during that period

Regards

Srinath