cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Updating of Routing Master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is I have to download Routing Master data into excel sheet. Once downloading is over, user can change some fields data in excel sheet. Again u’ll upload the changed excel sheet data to SAP. Finally these changes will effect to the Routing Master data.

I am downloaded routing master data using FM ‘CARO_ROUTING_READ’.

I changed some fields in excel sheet. I tried so many FM’s for updating the routing master data, but system not allow to me to change the Master data.

I tried with ‘CP_BD_DIRECT_INPUT_PLAN’,

‘CP_BD_DIRECT_INPUT_PLAN_EXT’,

‘CP_BT_PLPO_UPDATE’, for updating Routing Master.

And Standard program RCPTRA02 also.

Please send me one function module which can update the Routing Master data. But that FM have the same structure of CARO_ROUTING_READ. Otherwise type conflicts will come.

System throws error ‘YOU CANNOT EDIT TASK LIST OBJECTS WITH ACTIVITY TYPE&’.

Regards

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found in OSS the following programs to download and upload routings:

- Note 107242: You can create the sequential input file with report RCPDIRO1

- Note 106965: Direct input routings: reading datasets

Maybe this can help you to upload your routings in another way. Unfortunately I haven't figured out yet how the program exactly works. So if somebody can give me some info about that one, it would be great.

Thanks,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can export your routing data via RCPDIR01 into a sequential file, change or add some values and upload the routing via RCPTRA02.

But I have a problem with program RCPDIR01. It only exports 255 characters per line. This is a problem because of this for instance the costing relevancy indicator is not exported into the sequential file. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this. I've read a whole lot of OSS notes but can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance

Roel