cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight as header condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a freight condition type in my pricing procedure, which is a header condition. which has a negative effect.

what the user does is at the time of billing in the header he enters this freight condition type and the amount.

Here what is happening is that at the time of delivery the user has split the batch.

So for two line items initially in the sales order, there are four line items in the billing document.

Now when the user enters the freight condition what is happening is, the amount is equally being distributed even to the zero quantity line item.

For example: suppose the net amount was

and in the header if I enter 500 it should distribute appropriately to only two main line items but rather it is distributing to all the line items. even to the Zero quantity line items. And now the net amount is 8500.

What should I do to fulfill this requirement?

Please guide me

Thanks & Regards

Anand. k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just add the Logic in the USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK in the Billing Document that the Particular Condition type XYZ will not consider the VBRP - FKIMG.

Also add the Logic in the Routine of Alternate Condition Base Value as ''2 - Net Value" in the Pricing Procedure against the Freight Condition Type.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

This user exit, USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK, is this the standard one? Where do I find this? I tried in SE81--> SD BIL but I couldnt find this.

Please guide me to write this logic.

Thanks & Regards

Anand.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Se38 with RV45AFZZ,here you will get it.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

thanks.

Will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Anand. k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is not working.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE38 with MV45AFZZ,here you will get it.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is very simple. You want the amount should be calculated as per the item quantities and which entered at header level.

Then you mark your condition type relevent for "Group" and Header Condition. try this option.

Thanks & Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Other way of doing is to stream line the business process. Since you are using the fright condition at header level and this must be manual , You can restrict this to the billing document only instead of maintain it to sales order by assigning the requirement routine 24.

I am sure you must be having in place the mechanism in copy control and item category by which system will not copy the line item with Zero quantity.

This will have advantage that can update the actual fright value.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

As per standard FUncinality ,system will split the Header amount into Multiple line items....

so you can have a one of the option is,,Develop a Routine for this and make the SImple logic ...Where VBRp-Qty field = 0(Zero) should no tflow for tha line item.

and asign this in Pricing procedure for that Freight condition type.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venky,

thanks and could you guide me as to where in VOFM do I create this routine??

Regards,

Anand.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto V/06 ,enter freight condition type (KF00) -changes which can be made tab

maintain ( tick) header condition and remove item condition

this will solve your problem

regards

senya