cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zReport logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

my client needs to pull ot all the orders that is shipped from the existing zreport.

my plan is in the selection criteria there should be a check box for shipped , if the user click the shipped and execute the report all the orders that is shipped should come.

the existing field in the report is sold to party, ship to party,confirmed date,sales doc number, p.o number,cust mat info record,material id,requested date,confirmed date,commited date,,planned goods issue date,, delivery date , delivery number and plant.

pls let me know the logic from this existing report how to pull the orders that is shipped.

Awaiting for ur reply

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya

For your requirement , Use the tables VBEP ,VBAP , VEPVG. and the fields you need , just add in your Z report and then execute and then check the details . Your requirement can be fulfilled.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Thanks for ur input.

pls let me know the logic from this existing report (what i mentioned before) how to pull the orders that is shipped.

what logic i have to use to pull those shipped orders.

pls explain in detail

Divya

Awaiting for ur reply

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya

You can check in VA05 / VA05n report, just copy the VA05 report and create your own by S501 and in that report add the table and fields which i have mentioned in my previous thread and then run the report S501. using t.code MCSI

Regards

Srinath

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't know your definition of the "shipped orders", how are we expected to "explain in detail". Have you tried to look at the tables yourself at all? Have you tried to do any research yourself, for that matter?

The status tables are VBUK and VBUP on header and item level respectively. Each item has different statuses, e.g. delivery status, billing status, etc. You can see them on the Status tab in the transactions (weren't you ever curious about those?). All the statuses can have only 4 values = blank (not relevant), A (not completed), B (partially completed), C (completed). If you want to know which orders have been referenced on delivery in full, check the delivery status on the header level. If you want to know what happened to the delivery, check the same table for the delivery #. Use your mind, analyze. That's what you're paid for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wan to find the data on status of the Order or Delivery...

You can Fetch the data on VBUP table ...where you can find the Status of the Document....Whether you can Shippied or not.

Thanks

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky Raj,

Thanks for ur reply.

i want to find the status from the order only.

what logic i have to tell to the abaper(ie) from which table it should pullout the shipped status, so that as per the reqt it will fetch all the orders that is shipped.

divya