cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i have a scenario where i have three distridution channels for a particular sales organization and one of the distribution channel is used for agent sales, now the point is need to make the partner in the header mandatory field so that the end user wont forget to put an agent in the partner in the header of the sales order. so can any one help me on that and and can give some idea how to procide. bcoz i tried in the incomplition log but it will become valid all the sales area but i need that particular sales area which i will use for agent sales.

waiting for ur replies

regards

subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for ur answers

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 2 options :-

1. Maintain a Logic in the user Exit - EXIT_SAPLV09A_002 in the Customer Master that if VTWEG is not 'AG' then it wont allow to save without Partner Function as 'CR'.

2. Add the Logic in the User Exit in the Sales order that if VTWEG is not 'AG' then it wont allow to save.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT under program MV45AFZZ

write code for Mandatory field as Partner function when the Distribution channel as Dealer.

Regardsr

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj

i appriciate ur reply but can u tell me is there any other possible way except this user exit solution?

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No other solution is available except use of user-exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT under program MV45AFZZ.

Or you can do one thing, all the sold to parties for that sales area can have agent in customer master.