cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound XML Generation in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All:

I am working on a PO collebaration scenario in SCN 7.0 where supplier is able to confirm the requested qty by custoemer on time .ANd customer is also able to see confirmed qty for the same.But in Custoemer back end system I am not able to see any confirmation under confirmation tab of PO display.While going back into SNC I found that SNC has not generated any outbound xml against ReplishmentOrderNorifiation_OutBound orReplismeneOrderConfirmation_Outbound.

Outbound XML configuration has been done properly in spro to activate outound xml processing.

Inbound XML processing is working fine and we are able to see PO in SNC .

Can u please help me to to solve outbound xml generation steps to debug this problem in detail.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

Check whether you have activated the following BADI

SNC----Business Add-Ins(BADis)Basic Settings--Processing of Inbound and outbound Messages---Badi for Message interfaces(Outbound)---BADi for ReplenishmentOrdeNotification_Out

Let me know what was the result

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod:

The badi which u have mentioned in last reply does not suit our requirement.

The problem which we are facing is that we are getting core dump as "Assertion Failed" and while looking for SAP note 1315047.We have also activated all required TSODM in SNC.It seems that proxy structure in SNC is not getting called .Due u know any report by which we can figure out conectivity or call made to proxy to generate proxy ?

Please let me know that what are the config requied to validate the generation of outbound xml.

thanks

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

Carry out the following checks

1)ROC XML sent out from SNC/SCM system tnx:SXMB_MONI---If yes to go check 2, if no check whether the configuration in SPRO underSNC- basic settings-inbound &outbound xml messages was set up and the necessary BADI was activated.

2)ROC XML sent out from XI system tnx:SXMB_MONI ---If yes go to check 3, if no Check whether SNC system has sent out xml successfully

3)Recieved Ordrsp.Orders 05 idoc tnx:we05----If no check whether xi system is prepared to convert the ROC xml to idoc.

Please let me know if you face any other issue.

Cheers

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod:

We have already defined outbound xml for sender and receiver .

I have o clue that what are the badis which need to activate for generation of outbound xml.

As of now we are notable to generate and outbound xml and getting error in dumped as "Assertion Failed".

Even we have also actiated all ODM and Time Series ODM.

Please provide us detailed step to achieve the solution.

What are the essential badis need to be activated and other config related inputs

thanks

Ganesh