cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy from one namespace to another namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

I have installed the name space /ank/ in the US system, we need to copy all the objects from the India system that start with (Zank) and re-create them as /ank/. Actually i am ABAP cosultant . Please tell me the navigation . How can i achieve it.Please help me.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mandeep_kauldhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Does this provide the solution to move abap program from one namespace to another?

Mandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the standard SAP XI IR functionality...release transfer to do this...

Regards,

Sunil.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/01/691e3e6217b40be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Edited by: Sunil John on Sep 30, 2009 10:57 AM

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its very easy to copy PI/XI objects from one name space to other name space,right click on the Interface mapping ,select copy object,while copying select option copy all dependet objects.

mention the name of Software component and Name space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajasekhar reddy,

I do't know much on this . Please give the navigation. Thanks in advance.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Its very very easy,Just open the name space and select the IR object you want to copy in to some other name space,

here when you select Copy it will ask for Software component name and name space,Give the details here.

like the same way copy all objects.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja ,

Actually I am ABAP consultant. I did't get this ,I have installed the name space /ank/ in the US system, we need to copy all the objects from the India system that start with (Zank) and re-create them as /ank/. Please give the brief explanation about it.

thank you