cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate in Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exchange Rate for Excise Invoice has been maintained as 1 USD = 45 INR, but the system while creation of excise invoice is taking a exchange rate of 1 USD = 44.44 INR which is leading to mismatch in the excise values. The system is carrying out some kind of rounding due to which it is taking 44.44, I need to know the setting where it is made, so that I can deactivate it.

Thanks Much.

Regards,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Exchange Rate maintained for the day when Excise Invoice was generated. As it is changed as per the Market Exchange Rate.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a monthly exchange rate that is fixed for the whole month and that is used for conversion. Excise Exchange Rate is maintained monthly as 1 USD = 45 INR whereas regular exchange rate is changed day to day and is I USD = 48.92 INR for that day.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain how can exchange rate be taken from commercial invoice. At the time of excise invoice it is picking from exchange master but actually shd pick from commercial invoic.e please explain how did you solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just got the solution, it is not because of rounding. If you want the system to copy same exchange as that from commecial that in company code settings in lMG- Tax on goods movement-Company code settings maintain export excahnge rate as blank. In that case it will copy from commerical invoice. Refer SAP Note number 935702

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO -SAP Netweaver-General settings-Currencies check the option you get some clue