cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in attaching smartform for application V2...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have attched the zsmartform for application V2 , output type LD00 in client 100 through nace.. but i when i m testing the same in client 110 there instead of the current smartform(which i attached in client 100) showing previous attached form... and not able to display out put giving message "OUTPUT COULD NOT BE ISSUED...

Your help will be appreciated....

Thanks

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member559067
Participant
0 Kudos

Ashu,

For error "OUTPUT COULD NOT BE ISSUED... shows that there is some discripency with the form, basicallly what happens when the window size is not on sync with the page or the window is not able to be called or data is not fixed in the window.

Thus your form is not able to get activated and therefore old form is getting triggered.

Please check your form.

There could be one probabilty also say for ex. this form is triggered through billing of a sales order once it is done and if any of the field required form the billing document which is moved across to form is left blank, then also this error occurs.

Do revert for any further inputs.

Anmol Saxena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Get the Transport request number and goto your 110 client and use Tcode SCC1 and give ur TR# and check "INCLUDE REQUEST SUBTASKS" and CLick on START IMMEDIATELY .....

this will solve ur problem.....

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Looks like your Config changes done in NACE in 100 isnt transported to Client 110. Chcek if the Transport Request for the config is released.

Cheers,

Varna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check NACE setting in client 110 for output type LD00.