cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Of Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hello SD Gurus,*

*My users wants to extract the list of Billing Documents on a date wise (Monthly, Fort nightly, Weekly etc.) based on either the Sales Organization or Company code.But problem is my users doesn't have the authorization for any table entries (SE16N, SE11 SE93 etc.). We tried through T.Codes VF03 & VF05 but it is not meeting our requirements. Can anybody let me know is there any report or T.code where my users can get these details.

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Sunil

If VF05 is not meeting your requirement.

Try FBL5N, don't give any customer number. Also Click on "Dynamic selection" button (SHIFT + F4). There you can extend your selection criteria.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleas use VF05N for billing documents.

Thanks

Prasada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with T.code VF05N. If this T.code is not fullfilling your requirement then develop a custom(Z report) report with the help of ABAPer

Or try with ABAP query by Joining the VBRK and VBRP tables

Thanks

Krushna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Tcode : VF05N

let me know.

Thanks,

Mohan.

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

You can use the report T-code-VF05N List of billing document. This report you can take the date / Billing Type / Sales Organization / Customer.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Thanks all for the update but i am not able to find T.code VF05N. System says the T.code doesnt exist.We are working on 4.6c environment and even in Table TSTCT also i am not able to find anything related to VF05N. Can you guys help me please.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Sorry to inform you Sunil, VF05N is not available in SAP 4.6c version. Therefore you cannot use that as a solution.

If you don't have access to relevant tables, then you have to go for a Z report.

Best regards,

Anupa

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If you are not able to get desired list using VF05, then do one thing ask ur ABAPer to design Z Programme like z_sd_abcd

and tell to add ur requirements and ask ur Basis Consultant to authoriz ur user for that Z T-Code. If we will have everything then what will ABAPer do.Do utilies ur ABAPer.

Regards

Ajit K Singh