cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's I am using APO DP V5.1 promotion planning.

Can anyone explain step by step process of promotion planning in DP ? i gone thru the help.sap.com but i did'nt understand properly .

And , Last month we did the lifecycle planning .We introduced new product and i did the realignment for new product .if that is the case is there any effect if i do the promotion planning now ?

Thanks&Regards

Kriss

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You can create product master(sapapomat1) in two ways

One by creating the product manually using transaction

/sapapo/mat1 by maintaining all the SAP specific mandatory

fields and then finally save it.

Another way is to maintain the master data in R/3 and then

create integration model to CIF the item to APO so that

in sapapomat1 transaction, you can view that product

master getting defined and assigned to active model.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kriss,

The following link will resolve your query.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil ,

Thank you for the link .i tried to implement the promotion planning .i am trying to creat the cannibalization group .but i am getting an error .the scenario is reduction in sales of 1piece for sony product and 2 pieces for LG Product for additional sales of 5pieces for product view sonic ,when i try to save it was giving an error "the product view sonic does not exit".Can you pls help me asap ???

Even I already loaded the data to Demand Planning. I have the 9AMATNR characteristic where I see the view sonic values.

I see the viewsonice in the interactive Planning and it is working fine! but the prob is only with cannibalization group

Thanks!

Kris

Edited by: kriss.m on Oct 4, 2009 10:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kriss,

Products for which CVC 's exist in DP should also exist as a product in table /SAPAPO/MATKEY. This can be done by defining product by using tcode /SAPAPO/MAT1.

Cannibalization group would require this otherwise you will face these problems.

Hopw this resolves your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish ,

Really thank you .but i just gone thru the sapapo/mat1 and makey tables .Can you pls explain me step by step process how to create the product in mat1and how to maintain this table insapapo/makey

i gone thru the sapapo/mat1 dp-> materdata->product

and for sapapo/makey se16-> entered the sapapo/makey table

i will really appreciate .

Thanks!

Chris.