cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find resource error after transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is a strange error happening with some mapping after transporting the content of some namespaces from Dev to Q using file (client) export import.

We already tried the scenario successul on Q, but after some reimports of changes (which still work on Dev) we get the following error in the "request message mapping" step:

"RESOURCE_NOT_FOUIND"

Unable to find resource .............. in the following software component versions: ........

However the mapping is there and can be tested. Any idea on this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Are you getting this error in qa? If yes then please whether that request mapping is tehre or not in QA. Also check did you changed any naming in interface mapping and the associated request message mapping.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue again today after transport. When I made the first test run, the function library could not be found. When trying a second run after 3 minutes (without making any changes in between) I get the same error as last time (resource not found).

Is there anything I can do? Probably it will work again tomorrow, but I cannot wait that long....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Florian,

I'll suggest you to re-transport the missing objects from DEV to QA system again. Eventhough you are getting this message while editing message mapping your interface should run.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

well actually the strange thing is, that all objects are there in QA and I can also unit test them. I just get the error, when I run the overall scenario. Even reimporting the objects did not help.

But last time one day later the scenario was running fine. Could that really be a problem with cache update?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But last time one day later the scenario was running fine. Could that really be a problem with cache update?

If all the required objects are present in the QA environment and are active....then yes it can be a problem with the Cache.

I hope that no error was encountered (or import was done properly) during the import/ reimport.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, so should I update the cache using SXI_CACHE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

That will be a good idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep. Its better to refresh complete cache. Also check for cache notification ( Enviroment --> Cache Notofication).

Thanks,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

today I made another test without changes. Now it worked correctly on Q48. I assume that it might have been a problem with the cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Make sure you have the request mapping in your QA system.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I get the error in QA after the transport when I run an end2end test. I have exported the whole namespace with all mapping objects and message mapping as well as operations mapping is there and I even can test it successfully with the test tab in QA.