cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM GOA not generating IDocs to transfer into ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I Have been trying to configure GOA contracts to transfer into ECC. We have SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0.

Our SRM 5.0 is Classic Scenario where we create Shopping cart which then convert into Bid Invitation - Bids and after that GOA

gets converted from successfully / Accepted bid.

The problem is whenever Contract get released from accepted Bid it should distribute into ECC as we have defined ALE structure with BLARI outbound IDOc from SRM to ECC and similarly BLORD & COND_A message type as Inbound in ECC.

Could you please let me know what settings I am missing to have this contract distributed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Ritesh Raithatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Whenever the contract is released, it should create a idoc with message type "BLAORD" in ECC.So, checked the Idocs with type "BLAORD" in ECC giving the correct date in WE02.You will find the reason why it has not replicated.

In ECC system

Maintain outbound parameters for Message type BLAREL

Inbound parameters for BLAORD and COND_A.

Regards,

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Please, check if you have entered the details in "Distribution" tab. Also,as Sheetal mentioned you can check if any idoc of type BLAORD has been created in ECC (however, I think this is unlikely if the status does not show either in transmission or transferred or error).

I suggest you create a GOA directly and see it if goes through (just to check if the connection works).

Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh

he BLAORD and BLAOCH message types are defined for distributing contracts. The BLAORD message type is used to create a new contract and the BLAOCH message type is used to change an existing contract. The BLAORD02 IDoc type is used for the message types.

also Check this out...

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal, Saravanan & All,

The problem which i am facing is contracts are just stays in Released status. As per my understanding by all your response that Once contract get released it should move into status In Distribution or something like that.

Saravanan as you mentioned that "Distribution" tab was it something on Contract Header screen? As I do not see that particular tab. I do apologize if i as very dumb question as i am trying to configure from the scratch and i am missing some links which trying to figure out.

I do really appreciate all your help.

Just an FYI. I have done following settings so far in system:

- Created Inbound Idoc message type BLAREL in SRM system for Logical backend system

- Create Inbound IDoc message types BLAORD & COND_A for logical system of sending SRM system; Along with outbound message type BLAREL.

- Created GCTR document type in ECC with number range as external.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

If you do not find the "Distribution" tab at all then I wonder if it is a GOA that is getting created. When you create manually, could you please check which tcode is getting called? For GOA it should be BBP_CTR_MAINCC.

Also, could you please check the subtype of the created contract in BBP_PD. It is a header level value and should be "CC" for GOA. It will be a space for process contracts.

Regards

Saravanan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check smq1, smq2 . u must get some logs or slg1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

With the t.code BBP_CTR_MAINCC I am able to create GOA and that does show status In Distribution.

Now, When i execute the same thing from ITS (i.e. Process Global Outline Agreement) i dont see any dropdown list for Transaction type where you have to enter Transaction type to create GOA from fresh.

Also, Is it standard whenever successfull Bid i convert into Contract it is Local contracts? As in the configuration of Define Transaction type I have maintained Follow-on document for Bid Invitation as GCTR (i.e. GOA).

The last question i have is in T.code BBP_CTR_MAIN which is Process Contract I do see GOA in drop down of transaction type and I was trying to make it from there but it does not give the sub type CC which is available in BBP_CTR_MAINCC.

Could you please advise.

Thanks

Ritesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry to bother you here ..

did you create a GCTR contract document type ?

what is the error message in srm or ecc in idocs?

as Justin expalins you must see the queues in smq1/smq2 . what erro it shows.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

The transactions will not allow you to select between local contracts and GOA. There is no option to select the transaction type. BBP_CTR_MAIN will always create local contracts (subtype space) and BBP_CTR_MAINCC will always create GOA (subtype CC).

please verify again if the GOA that you created has transaction type GCTR in BBP_PD. The reason I ask is, it is possible to change the transaction types in SPRO. It is the subtype that ultimately decides if it is going to be a local contract or GOA. You can see the detailed view of transaction type GCTR in SPR to verify this.

In my opinion, if in your system BBP_CTR_MAINCC create a GOA successfully then you should be able to do it from ITS too provided the link "Process Global outline Agreement" call this same transaction.

Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Muthu, Saravanan, Sheetal, Justin,

Thanks a lot guys for your help. I have resolved with your valuable inputs. I was making mistake through Process contracts i was creating GCTR but its configuration in Define transaction type was changed by someone in our team to look like contract.

Now successfully able to create IDOcs which in turn currently failing due to incorrect mapping logic.

Thanks once again for all.. I will go ahead and close the thread.

Best Regards

Ritesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Test

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add:

What you are describing is, in the outbound queue the FM B46B_CTR_TRANSFER is in status of sysfail. Any GOA distributed will queue up behind the sysfail and never be executed.

Distributiion high level process:

After GOA is distributed (the release button is pressed)

SRM

B46B_CTR_TRANSFER is executed, and maps fields to transparent table and transfers this to R3 using:

R3

BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER (there is where the transparent table is mapped to idocs and idocs get created).

FM BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER is the link bwtween SRM and R/3. The is not an ALE process. it is an RFC technology done through BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER. idocs are not passed from SRM to R3. If you are not getting any idocs and your distribution model is correct, then the problem is with B46B_CTR_TRANSFER on the SRM side. If you are getting idocs then following idoc troubleshooting described in this thread.

If you click release in GOA screen and B46B_CTR_TRANSFER is not in the outbound queue, then it passed this FM successfully and you can rule it out. I expect the reason you are not recieving errors in contract distribution monitor is because its failing before it ever gets to the R3 FM BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER which is where the idocs are created and this application monitor is updated by the backend errors. I say it nevers getting to R3.

If you find B46B_CTR_TRANSFER is status sysfail in the SRM outbound queue then run it manually in the foreground and you will recieve your error. If not in the outbound queue, you need to concentrate on BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER on the R3 side. If you not getting idocs you should run through the process step by step, troubleshooting each step and ruling it out before moving to the next step. I would also suggest you check your pricing conditions. SRM uses O1CT by default, and R3 uses PB00 by default, this will cause the behavior you are describing. ECC may have O1CT, i do not know. I hope helps.

JF

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mutha mentioned, make sure you are filling out distribution tab with valid information and clicking the release button. If you are then try the following:

Make sure the O1CT pricing condition is setup in backend and your pricing procedures allow the use of O1CT

Check your default currency (system configuration, not at transaction level) in define currencies

If you run FM B46B_CTR_TRANSFER with the guid of GOA and backend source system it will give you an onscreen error, if not debug that FM.

I expect this FM will probably be in the outbound queue with status failed based on your problem description.

idocs for contracts are not generated in SRM.

Blarel02 is used to update SRM with release values and quantities from backend. Blarel02 is not part of contract distribution. When a contract is released and distributed to backend, and a po is released against contract, blarel02 is sent to srm to update the release quantities/values against contract.

Blaord and cond_a are for contract distribution. This is the first thing you should look at, but sounds as if you are confident this is setup correctly. B46B_CTR_TRANSFER is your friend.

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the following settings in ECC.

1. SPRO - Material Management - Contract - Define Document types with external number assignmnet.

2. SPRO - Material Management - Contract - Define Number Ranges with external ind ticked.

Next you need to maintain the technical settings related to message types ( BLOARD & COND_A) in ECC & SRM .

In ECC, BLAORD and COND_A will be inbound parameters.

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Sheetal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sheetal,

Thank you for your quick response. I have maintained BLAORD & COND_A in ECC side as Inbound. As per the config guide this are not require to maintain in SRM side (correct me if i am wrong)....

The issue which we are facing is whenever Contract get in Released status it should create IDOC with message type BLAREL02 in SRM which is not getting generated.

Could you please advise what could be the issue??

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

So you are telling us contract created and also PO created against the contract and this release values are not updated right?

check bd87 in srm with 51 idoc on PO created dates. you will get error and analyse this error and correct the data and it will reach GOA release value then

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Actually we are create GOA contract which we wanted to transfer into ECC as Contract. Our Po's are process in ECC as we have classic scenario deployed.

Problem is contracts (i.e. GOA) is not getting distributed into ECC.

Thanks

Ritesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you created GOA releaded and approved and technical status of goa in the header in distribution

check bd87 51 STATUS CODE in ecc side her eyou must get an error

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

I guess the problem is the one you mentioned, Our GOA is not getting in status Distribution it stays in Released status only...

Do you know what things i may be missing in configuration???

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do have any approval process ?

GOA

in the basisc data

transaction type

was it NORMAL or Product category contract?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We have set up Contract Release without Approval workflow. I.e. whenever Purchase click Release button on GOA it automatically goes into status Release.

The exact status in Basic data --> Status is "Released | Complete | " and Transaction type is "Glob.Outline Agrmnt " under basic data.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as i know, generally while create a GOA from bid invitation , GOA will be in held status and you have to go to process contract and give contract no

and edit the contract and make right data and distribute to porg and release right?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yeah you are correct, We are in process of implementing the same steps (i.e. Accept Bid from Bid Invitation create contract which goes into Held status and then under Process Contract transaction assign the necessary data and then Release the contract).

I have mentioned "Purch. Org. Auth. For Release" as the Backend purchase organization which is maintained in SRM org structure.

Could you please advise what thing i am missing that is causing Contract not to go in Distribution status??

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my advise to you is to create GOA fresh ( process contract) not from bid invitation . then you see contract in backend and release PO and release value will updated in SRM GOA . later you can try your experiments with BI GOA.

what error you get in bd87 in ecc system. after distributing what is the ststus

update the bbp_pd status here

since your contract may not have compnay code and are you using any conditions

so these two data you must map in badis

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

As per your recommendation i have created fresh GOA directly from Process contract button. Here are the status which shows in BBP_PD. Contracts are not going into status "In Distribution". I also checked in BBP_CTR_MON txn and no contracts are shown there.

I strongly believe i am missing some links which i am not able to figure out.

Could you please advise.

Thanks

Ritesh

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1141 Released

HEADER I1180 Document Completed

0000000001 I1143 Item is Active

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ritesh

do you have any conditions in the item if it so remove for testing.

CREATE A NEW CONTRACT with out conditions and distribute to porganisatin at header level and release the contract .

now you may get an error in BD87 51 idoc error after released and approval (if you have approval process).

you must get some error for first time since contracts dont have company code . so you need t take care of this by mappping in badi via porg level

update me an error in bd87 51 error

br

muthu