cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC creation issue at XI side - File to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am working on a File to IDOC scenario (XI 3.0).

We have to create Orders in the R/3 System using this Interface.

Mapping used is Java.

I am using 2 Classes : Group and SendIdoc one below the other in the Interface Mapping:

Firstly by using Group Class I am Grouping the Records in the file and then creating the IDOCs by using the next class(SendIdoc).

In the production environment if we drop like 20 files at a time in the source NFS folder the number of IDOCs created are wrong.

Say for example, for the first file dropped expected IDOCs are 10 but only 8 are created in SXMB_MONI .However in the input payload (in SXMB_MONI) the entire text file is read.

When we put the files sequentially say one after the other is processed, the number of IDOCs created are fine.

This is very strange problem.

I tried changing the polling interval of the channel but was of no help.

Any parameters we need to set in the channel or XI system to overcome this issue?

Can someone help me out on this?

Helpful answers will be rewarded points.

Thanks & Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thxs

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you placing files sequentially its working fine menas there is no problem with Java Code,one morething use synchronize methods or thread programming in Java maps is not advisable.

as per my knowledge File adapter picking up the recodrs when its giving inout to Java map some thing misisng....

for one file you need to create multiple IDocs try use QOS EOIO or if its not working then try to use record set per message one like that,let me know.

Regards,

Raj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupash,

Try using Quality of Service as EOIO in sender file adapter

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using synchronized in your java methods? This prevents any corruption in data and makes it thread-safe.