cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force zero tolerance on delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenario that we want delivery quantity exactly the same as sales order qty. In another word, we want zeor over/under delivery tolerance. But when I update the over/under tolerance on sales order (or maintain on CMIR, customer master, then copy to sales order) as zero, it works the same as open tolerance. How can I fix this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In customer master record --> sales area data -> shipping, enter 0 (zero) for under / over delivery tolorence.

Also in delivery item catg 0VLP, select option B in check for over delivery to thrown a warning when delivery quantity exceeds order quantity.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried 0 in both CMIR and customer master, and they are copied over to sales order. But the 0 act just like it allows any quantity, not exactly 0 tolerance on discrepancy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try as per my previous thread.

In 0VLP as per the Delivery Item Category , mention Check Over delivery as 'B' and run the fresh order

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this will stop overdeliverying. I am seeking something that control zero tolerance on both under and over delivery side......

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 0VLP as per the Delivery Item Category , mention Check Over delivery as 'B' and run the fresh order.

Best Regards,

Ankur