Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Mapping Issue in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am working on a Proxy to SOAP,

Business Partner has been defined as Table on the sender side which is maaped to Claims Party, (Unbounded)

I have Injury Nature Desc, BodyPart Code1, Bodypart Code2, Bodypart Code3, Bodypart Code4,Bodypart Code5 defined on the sender side Outside of the Business Partner under the proxy (sender) which are needs to be mapped to Injury Nature Desc, BodyPart Cd1, Bodypart Cd2, Bodypart Cd3, Bodypart Cd4,Bodypart Cd5 which are defined as part of the Claims Party (Unbounded)

I have mapped the value by using the graphical method, but I get the values of Injury Nature Desc, BodyPart Code1, Bodypart Code2, Bodypart Code3, Bodypart Code4,Bodypart Code5 only on the first Business Partner,

actually I need Injury Nature Desc, BodyPart Code1, Bodypart Code2, Bodypart Code3, Bodypart Code4,Bodypart Code5 values also on the 2nd or 3rd Business Partner as well

I tried by using UseoneAsmany function also, but it did not work, How can I map the values to all business parners on the receiver side,

Thanks a lot for the inputs

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR,

Map it straight one and one and change the occurence of source to target root node and then you should be able to achieve what you are expecting.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

I did not get this, Can you explain in detail

change the occurence of source to target root node

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

When you map the source field to target right click on the source field and change the context to root level which would be your top most level and see.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

It did not work either bacause the Values from the sender are coming Outside of the Bussiness Partner, which are mapped to inside the Claims Party

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solutions above did not work, Eventually created new data elements inside the Business partner and mapped to Target

Thanks

PR

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PR,

Try with this:

Source Node -> Remove Contexts -> Target Node

You have to do this map at the root node of your mapping. I don¿t know if in your case is: Injury Nature Desc or Claims Party (at the receiver side).

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did not get

I have node as Follows on the receiver side,

Claimsparty - (0- Unbounded) / ClaimsInjueredInfo (0- Unbounded) / ClaimsInjury (0- Unbounded) / InjuryNatureDesc

I mapped as

(sender) Ns1:InjuryDescription -

>RemoveContext----

>InjuryNatureDesc (Receiver)

(Sender side)BusinessPartner has been Mapped to ClaimsParty(receiver)

Ns1:InjuryDescription is Outside of the Business Partner

Thanks

PR

Edited by: PR on Sep 29, 2009 2:45 PM

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, also check what Satish suggested above.

Regards,

Juan