SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Merch. Dist. / Xdocking / Unable to Generate Out.Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using very basic Merchandise Distribution functionalities with Collective Purchase Orders and CrossDocking

Procurement Orders are linked to Warehouse Orders/STOs. Outbound Delivery for STOs are created automatically when we perform PGR for Inbound Deliveries

There is a batch job that close STO after 30 days of set delivery date

Vendor PO has been received while Final Delivery Flag was set on related STOs therefore not Oubound Deliveries have been created.

How can we re-create Oubount Delivery. WF30 or WF60 dont' work nor VL10* TCodes.

Thanks

Gaetan

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaetan,

Have u removed the delivery completed indicator form the STO's before processing the outbound delivery.?

If not then try this

Regards,

AM

0 Kudos

Yes we did...

0 Kudos

Try the following:

- Open the Final Delivery Completed indicator for all the linked STOs.

- Check the status of the distribution in table FRET (STSVE / STBES). if these are set, then you can try to unblock them from the transaction WF30 -> Merchandisde Distribution -> Unblock.

try this and revert back!

Regards,

Mughil

SAP - Retail

0 Kudos

Thanks for you input. In this particular case, the procurement document has already been received and issue docs set as completed in the background. Even if we re-open / unchecked the "delivery complete" flag, we were still unable to create the deliveries. We reversed the PGR of the procurement document and performed PGR again but we were unable to create outbound deliveries either. I suspect that when you have done your receiving once it is to too late and there is nothing else you can as a workaround...

Any other thoughts, comments?

Thanks anyway

Gaetan

0 Kudos

Hi! Did you solve this issue? I'm facing same problem ...

Regards,

Nela.

0 Kudos

Unfortunatly I didn't get any other informatin or found a way to workaround this problem. We have cancelled the intial STOs and created new ones, manually created and assign quantities to the deliveries and PGI. I will probably open an OSS note when I got another example of this sort.

Good luck..and let me know if you found a solution...

Regards,

Gaetan

0 Kudos

Someone proposed to "un-block" the deliveries through transaction WF30. Have you tried this? Usually the STOs created from the allocation table cannot be delivered without this step.

Sotiris

0 Kudos

Hi Gaetan,

Just wondering if you received a resolution to the OSS message you opened? We are having the same issue. Thanks!

Florence